Kedike.-chindanma......watching the music video got me thinking maybe I can find solace and actual romance in the rural without enough pressures found in the cbd such as on the constant hustle to be moneyied and impress..... lately my pocket hasn't only been running on reserve but on zero, such that even if I got a headache I would have to tough it out since can't even go to hospital even being insured and all.(this is were I thank God for my wonderful mother).So other than a headache, after the blackberry went I recuperated by getting myself an android operating phone,the probox of phones,the cheapest good looking smart phone in town. I have to say its been a long while since I bought a phone that came in a box (for the sake of an argument we can say I fear death and seeing things that I will love, in a box seems like a coffin hehe ) syke dead joke. Just found it cheaper to get a phone through the other means& since am sure the previous phone of mine have been sold in the same scheme....we can say it a pyramid scheme( appropriate choice of words since someone is sure bound to be fucked and usually in this case its the jacked person -been that person.) So new phone ....happy time only not,temporarily out of Cheddar and some very expensive apps running exhausting the bundles that safcom have so generously Offered. Though I still have to text and as a blogger I have to tease on twitter @sebby12(follow me). Be warned tweet have significantly reduced due to financial strains that I am very exhaustively elaborating.
Thanks to my new love (my ideos) all is not lost, I have changed to Wi-Fi stocking,any potential places that I can find and get accessible Internet for free I am so there. I have been reduced to that which is a new low.its a really strenuous time but its all about investment risks so all is not lost, am sure I will get a valuable lesson even if it all dips.( crossing hands and feet hoping it doesn't and the account starts fattening up soon). though place like java are out of my league am still finding friends taking me for dates there aka precious.Watching straight up (can't have plot without cash you know so t.v is life) am impressed by the fluency of the new presenter then she got to interview some Kenyan designer (blackbird jeans ). From the jargon there was a lot of professionalism in his forte of career plus ( no homo) but the Guy was trimmed nice. Seared am thinking when your moneyied you look it for sure rather if you want to then you can( there are some old timers who have hoarded their wealth and just seem suffering yet. ) but have to big up the blackbird jeans which was well presented that am feeling patriotic to want to be a client but as for now can only show appreciation by mentioning in the blog.Later I was scheming through the news paper & a photo of Jimmy gait struck caught my attention.....though his fashion sense is a bit questionable he looks moneyied as opposed to his first song when in a lorry remember....I think it huratete song or something. Its good to work hard hustle hard a reap your benefits like I think blackbird jeans have & they even made to showcase their work in newyork. Its really admirable.
The post would be contradictory to my last post "you are what you drink" but I can assure you blogsphere that I don't spend too much money with really really expensive drinks but I do have fun and good friends share in that & is how I get to have posts. Plus I appreciate all you readers,when you comment or we randomly meet it adds a deep commitment to want to continue writing and if I have to.........scavenge force hotspots to update if bundles are proving difficult to procure. cheers blogsphere.






big ups sebby..
ReplyDeletewell....thnk God4friendz lyk me...ey???hehe...
ReplyDeletethis article gives me hope...its good to know am not the only one with my pocket/wallet hit hard by reccession..
ReplyDeletegood job:-)
and its 'moneyed' or 'monied'