Don't you think that this :) Smiley face is bad ass compared to : ) this
one. Watching " Men at Work" during my liberating home alone times
which mostly spent alone .....(being single and broke might force
someone into such circumstances)- obviously working on changing that, I
mean I should be catching pneumonia while out chasing tail but
unfortunately that one of the reasons I was also cooked up in an empty
full house in my blanket just watching movies. If you can enjoy your one
company from time to time then its more than likely that if you are in
the company of someone else or others then they might enjoy you too.( I
mean company of course).As I end my regress, the lonely stay was fun especially doing cooking experiments, sweet- literally & metaphorically. So apparently in the hetrotextual times- meaning when a guy meet a chic or have a date, the best way to show interest in day and age and not necessarily being less of a man, you text.
Conversations in length especially with the numerous platforms such as twitter,Facebook, whatsup,email, for the kawaida kabamberry safcom & Airtel have offers where you can't even exhaust the limits for sending texts & at a really cheap cheap and for some of the elitists blackberry messenger. Most of this media one can even send music & pictures so someone can woe a babe with some Justin lyrics or better yet the whole dawn song.
![]() |
| smooth |
Similar to Smiley faces which are in abundance especially for smart phone users, they can be a conversational breather. Those with nagging girlfriends, word of advice - when she gets texting & your busy especially if she is nagging about some approval from you, don't let the shit hit the fan bro(now I get where the phrase "katanuka" comes from) so usipotaka kanuke just send a Smiley face& you can be off the hook just like that.
I bet Steve Harvey didn't snitch on that play for play in the guys
handbook while writing "think like a man act like a lady". I highly
recommend guys out there to at least watch that movie otherwise you will be
sidelined on some basic shit that you have the power to be on top off,
might just help be be on top of thing ; ) (hard wink) if you know what I
mean- feels like a high five moment so al just do it myself.Though am probably being abit biased because texting and lining my thought while texting comes easy. When it comes to one on one, brothers you best be a looker or have nice smile or can really burst some moves on the dance floor. Much as you cant be the party starter in a restaurant then a smile goes a long way & then & only then they might consider you a good listener but be sure to insert some few but good responses. I guarantee you would be a shoe in from there.
cheers blogsphere and enjoy the week ahead plus keep the peace as Kenyans we are all one. be your brothers keeper. Follow me on twitter: @sebby12th and Facebook: Sebastian Sebby Wasike.



the movie sure got some basics
ReplyDelete