Thursday, 28 February 2013

New Month,New begining


As the month has ended so has my most of my hair. The month of February has actually been a love month for me, I even bought a gave a bouquet of flowers & sukuma to the loveliest people that have recently joined the world & her mother, their birthdays fall on the same month & the month is February, I don't know about guys but the future husband will have problems in the near future. In the sense, during the month I have been made a true metrosexual man, I thought of myself as one but hadn't fully engulfed myself in the rituals, am not yet completely immersed because all be boarding the S.W.A.G(Secretly We are Gay) side if life.
The feeling of finding appreciation after experiencing something esp after being a critic is one that renders a person speechless. 
Just as my friend from my circle of  wowed us by demonstrating to us the use of a power balance arm band. Such a small seemingly worthless arm band until he schooled us on its wonders. This is not an advertising strategy, standing on one leg and arms spread straight, even a rugby Kenya team guy can easily be swayed but with the arm band on, it’s not possible. ( uchawi ) strengthens the core, power & stability. Its best demonstrated so maybe the YouTube link might be of help.

Then less than a week after I get my first experience of a manicure/ pedicure manipedi after I solely absolutely thought  it was for the 'pretty boys' & such a girly endeavor. It’s been a long long while since I felt such pampering & comfort. It’s a beautiful feel that’s worth the pay. 
the chair
getting soaked & oiled
From the grooming of your nails to the soaking in warm & hot water then massaging of the scented lotions, it’s a worthwhile experience. My stress reliever was playing rugby & sweating it out on the pitch after hard work, but now after getting my nail did, massaged and pampered was in bed by 10, struggling to write & share my experience. Mind you, I am a guy who sleeps at 3 am.
The crap you hear about releasing toxins & stress, it’s all true& I slept like a baby without constipation.
When the women in your life say they are going to the salon, by all means encourage it, hell you can ask if there’s reservation for two. Its known that women go & gossip but in my opinion & recently discovery by experience, women in salons & spas are really good conversationalists.
It’s a really interesting strategy and also beneficial to them because, the service industry or any work, if a person doesn't find a release & day in day out they are doing the same thing over & over again, they become redundant & robotic. 
I have found new appreciation to the hard working MEN & women in the beauty industry. It tasks so much trust & professionalism for a person to trust a stranger (initially) & be comfortable exposing themselves with the hope of beautifying themselves because anything can go wrong. They are artists.
As I soaked my feet in bubbling water, then had my feet washed scrubbed and oiled, all I can say is the feel is best experienced.
It’s a treat definitely a treat which would bring someone a lot of delight, & while on my relaxed mode, since it was a salon car magazines were hardly there so had to peruze the "true love" magazine, then I stumbled to Pierra's photo, words can merely quantify her beauty & apparently she's 30. 
 
Anyway, ahead of elections I pray & ask my fellow Kenyans to have a fair& peaceful election ahead & may the best candidate win. calm &brotherhood should prevail.
PS,in addition to my metrosexual streak I was gifted with a cologne, special thanks from the someone, it was thoughtful & i hope we are all thoughtful to our country men & women as we head into the future.
Cheers blogsphere.
follow me on Facebook:Sebastian Sebby Wasike
                      Twitter: @
Happy free & fair elections and enjoy the weekend ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment