When you hear about the mingle, blankets & wine, classical fusion or
beerfest. Words can't really tilt that imagery weighing scale fully to
the fun that people usually experience.
Expenses are definitely not minimal from what you wear to the gate entrance but once inside and you pose for that important pic with friends, family or your better half, its priceless. The scenery is made beautiful by beautiful music & beautiful people who are all in a common ground to have fun. Cheery mood Smiley lovely looking people, who wouldn't want that really. Celebratory mood such that 'celebrities' - put air quotes to that to make it politically correct because we are yet to produce a Bieber product. Non the less all the personalities you get to see on a big stage or platform, when your rubbing shoulders or on a toe to toe footing with them and probably ( mostly ladies) looking better than them it enhances ones self esteem. I mean why not, just for that one day of the week or two, look ,smell , feel beautiful and dazzling & mostly by your successful classy peers.
Unfortunately such events guys arrive in style, hence the title of this post, looking in from the outside its seemingly gated uninteresting, same all same all hustle, music,crowd but I will school you blogsphere, just as I was proved wrong by attending the #mingle & again beerfest( still climbing the ladder making my way up to blankets&wine ). When the crowd & yourself are all past the driving & drinking limit before 7pm & your not intentionally binge drinking, then you definitely know that you are at the right fest. Waking up the next day with funny pains on your right butt cheek with no memory of sticking a landing while on the top of benches & after falling with the beer still intact in your hand while shouting & dancing because of a violinist, then that was a fun beerfest ( Vogue memories coming back in bits & pieces).
beautiful & a chance to be among the beautiful while having
unjudged fun. Am beating my self up for having not yet attended
#blankets&wine.
Some of the photos from the mingle, most of the stuff done during the day, yes a day event. Much as I come alive in the night time, this day events are really growing on me, appreciating the full range of beauty, ability to spot phony over make up'd zombie looking scary girls who would look better in the night. Not having to worry about runnings with a bouncer who just doesn't like your face. Such hustle really disturbs me & the fact that I am cute ( yes arguably ) doesn't mean I should be profiled & stopped by a man at an entrance considering how long I have been doing the whole clubbing business. Maybe its a sign i should take a break, relax from the scene.
Maybe it is time,but definitely finding a new appreciation in the day events. Much as they may seem elitist by the sheer price for the tickets, they really exclude certain groups of hooligans who ruin good times. As the month of October nears to an end, I certainly hope the Oktoberfests have been worth it and as we turn a new to November, it beams with it many more events that are equally pocket emptying as they are as fun. Noted I should purchase a camera & post the follow up pictures of my adventures.
follow me on twitter @sebby12th , Facebook: Sebastian Sebby Wasike
Expenses are definitely not minimal from what you wear to the gate entrance but once inside and you pose for that important pic with friends, family or your better half, its priceless. The scenery is made beautiful by beautiful music & beautiful people who are all in a common ground to have fun. Cheery mood Smiley lovely looking people, who wouldn't want that really. Celebratory mood such that 'celebrities' - put air quotes to that to make it politically correct because we are yet to produce a Bieber product. Non the less all the personalities you get to see on a big stage or platform, when your rubbing shoulders or on a toe to toe footing with them and probably ( mostly ladies) looking better than them it enhances ones self esteem. I mean why not, just for that one day of the week or two, look ,smell , feel beautiful and dazzling & mostly by your successful classy peers.
Unfortunately such events guys arrive in style, hence the title of this post, looking in from the outside its seemingly gated uninteresting, same all same all hustle, music,crowd but I will school you blogsphere, just as I was proved wrong by attending the #mingle & again beerfest( still climbing the ladder making my way up to blankets&wine ). When the crowd & yourself are all past the driving & drinking limit before 7pm & your not intentionally binge drinking, then you definitely know that you are at the right fest. Waking up the next day with funny pains on your right butt cheek with no memory of sticking a landing while on the top of benches & after falling with the beer still intact in your hand while shouting & dancing because of a violinist, then that was a fun beerfest ( Vogue memories coming back in bits & pieces).
beautiful & a chance to be among the beautiful while having
unjudged fun. Am beating my self up for having not yet attended
#blankets&wine. Some of the photos from the mingle, most of the stuff done during the day, yes a day event. Much as I come alive in the night time, this day events are really growing on me, appreciating the full range of beauty, ability to spot phony over make up'd zombie looking scary girls who would look better in the night. Not having to worry about runnings with a bouncer who just doesn't like your face. Such hustle really disturbs me & the fact that I am cute ( yes arguably ) doesn't mean I should be profiled & stopped by a man at an entrance considering how long I have been doing the whole clubbing business. Maybe its a sign i should take a break, relax from the scene.
Maybe it is time,but definitely finding a new appreciation in the day events. Much as they may seem elitist by the sheer price for the tickets, they really exclude certain groups of hooligans who ruin good times. As the month of October nears to an end, I certainly hope the Oktoberfests have been worth it and as we turn a new to November, it beams with it many more events that are equally pocket emptying as they are as fun. Noted I should purchase a camera & post the follow up pictures of my adventures.
follow me on twitter @sebby12th , Facebook: Sebastian Sebby Wasike

No comments:
Post a Comment