Usually defined by guys growing their facial hair from mustache reason behind the Movember and since its chilly for our abroad counter parts, the name NovemBurr suits it.The
month of Movember coming to an end began on a rainy & a rather low note finding me on a theater table having athroscopy, a minor surgery on my left knee. Though experienced some new world. We all have that one friend,or rather should, - that one friend when going out money is no object or making guys blackout is his/her pride & joy. From now on they should be labeled the name anesthesiologist ( quite a mouthful- I know). Going into surgery expected a " Greys Anatomy " sort of treatment. Expected to be told to count until 10 so that I can pass out at least while looking into Mark dreamy ( a doctor Sherpherds eyes- no homo- as I drift off into wonderland. It wasn't anything like that, they just prep'd me and after a sattle injection, I was away,gone completely. Blackout completely. Am not sure or know which doctor operated on me, for all I know it was the big chic Callie Torres, from Greys Anatomy who came in & did me a solid. The anesthesia makes alcohol blacking out seem like a big sham.
As of now though just thinking of a speed recovery though got extra
legs ( crutches ) for mobility. Have to have the zeal of a villain,
that my motto. Villains never give up despite how hard they get knocked
down. My all time best would be the joker. For some reason in Batman (a
movie with such simplicity & very low sexual content yet too
captivating). I regress, Batman has the best villains & considering
he is only human & got cut out from Avengers . He's too cool ( geek
side in full gear over here).
Next villian has to be Alexander Luther,
even without powers he is s formidable foe to a Superman. Man of steel.
He is a thorn, to the guys existence. A mans worth can be measured with
the enemies or the worthiness of the foes. Since am already in the villain topic, Heisenberg- " breaking bad" series is now my all time bad
ass since am not sure if I should categories him in the villain status
because he is unmatched. (End with breaking bad
tune in head).
Finally due to bias circumstances I have to mention the
new series " revolution " because the villain's name is Sebastian,
sounds cool plus it my name sake, okay bye....end of that long regress.
As I laid asleep on my hospital bed, no visitors just, I declare a sweeping declaration to work as hard as a villain,putting both thought and action into play to get what I want. As of now I want to be a topic to guys, want people to read my work & be entertained & enjoy my writing, making the day a bit tolerable & better for them & you. Only favor I may ask of you is to make a friend or tell a friend about the blog of course if you also enjoy it ; ). I promise to come through with interesting post. As we end the month of NovemBurr to DecemBurr, insisting on the Burr cz of our peoples who are abroad in a frosty weather as we complain about our sun, I wish & all of you a festive holiday wherever you may be & if for some reason ( being shipped to the bunduz) i don't update the blog as often just be sure am massing up material for yours truly to enjoy. Most love,Cheers blogsphere.
Follow me on: Twitter: @Sebby12th, Facebook; Sebastian Sebby Wasike
|
Experiences with other people in whatever situation. easy to relate to and humor is the in them bad good or eventful as they come. if we meet and interact it is likely you will feature. so have a read and keep reading
Thursday, 22 November 2012
Movember-NovemBurr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Jus discovered ur blog!<3
ReplyDeleteLol..@'burr' emphasis. Quick recovery(@knee)..interesting read. Happy holidays:)