Resolutions can be a dream or a nightmare come December when stock taking.......this festive season has had a variation of occurrences with both extremities of hot and cold eventful wise.I should be flashing back to the yearly ups and downs such as accomplishing most of my last years resolutions. I have had such an eventful beginning of DecemBar such that I really ought to think of getting a girlfriend for real. Maybe the drama can be rooted to a particular and more specific source other than the randomness I have experienced.


(extreme of a girlfriend)
enough of my mamble bamble, I have proposed to a long time friend to be my girlfriend but we are such friends that it cant be a serious thing, and that the thing, so many Facebook poses so many women but i just cant read in between the lines if any of them really like me or most of them value me as such a valuable friend. Friend-zone is my biatch to be blunt. Though am also to blame, am looking for the lifestyle of the rich and famous, am about absolute success & women can be a distraction or maybe a catapult to your success.
Being perceptive as I am to other things that compliment and revolve around my posts, I had an invite to a show by the talented Monique, where i noticed to make it in life -blood is thicker than water. Family and friends are an integral part to someones success. When they back you up, and you succeed they also bask in the glory, when they shun you or mock your progression, for the strong because success isn't of the faint of heart, it may be fuel enough to prove a point. once on tastes the sweetness of success, the strong always want more. "Game - The City (Feat. Kendrick Lamar:"
(Monique while at her event @Tamambo with Family & Friends)
After earlier in the year (one of my resolutions) getting my drivers was a sure in, I got my first accident, no one hurt but reversed the car into a parked car. So stressed I slept a whole day-or maybe that was the long night I had at an end year dinner. It was a party that commenced my DecemBar. Hangover driving is not a safe bet, so urge all those who are about to go hard this December, have a driver...sober driver because fixing a car is no joke.
The other resolution was making it to the main team at my rugby club. my reign was short lived by an injury and a mandatory surgery which has rendered me to be in the dependency of crutches. No rugby at least for a while.
After graduating(my other resolution) an still jobless but finding other means to grind such that recently I have ventured to groceries more specifically mbogaz-sukuma wiki & spinach which has been doubled up by selling of liquor and flasks to compliment them. resonating back to my original statement looking for the lifestyle of the rich and famous.
![]() |
| engraving done too |
The selfless person that I am, I even did a babysitting gig, which rewarded handsomely. just when I thought I had graced the life of some of the rich by association, my babysitting services got me rewarded to sleeping at the Tribe, weird twist of events but it happened. taste of success admittedly is intoxicating and on my mind its all am willing it to happen so may God see me through my plans. I should also be a constant church member, assuming the world coming the 31st of 2012 wont be coming to an end.
The worst part of the year was disappointing my mother,so for the next year simply make my very hardworking mother proud of me, first up, getting a job also dip my toe into various ventures that I have interests in, going back to rugby and of-course coming up with better post for my lovely readers who amazingly didn't really think I would make it this far, no awards in the horizon but the simplicity that in I can make someone smile or have a laugh or make their day better is fuel enough for me to continue blogging. That was my other resolution.
Moral of the story, the simple resolutions can be achievable but things can go wrong and that shouldn't diheart you but give you a thicker courting to face more trial, and non of them can be as satisfactory if not with Gods guidance and help. doesn't take much to ask, so please do.
Cheers blogsphere, enjoy the festivities and be blessed.
Follow me on Facebook:Sebastian Sebby Wasike
, Twitter: @Sebby12th






No comments:
Post a Comment