Sunday, 21 October 2012

Vicious Cycle

Human behaviour is constant & repetitive. There's really nothing new that a person can do that hasn't been done & certain environments just keep the nature of things & events the same. this environment are designed by a human mind so is a vicious cycle.
Over time going out with has been with some pretty heavy rides courtesy of friends of mine and since getting my driving licence other means while me on the steering wheel. So this weekend being I haven't written in a long while I decided to do things different, ( also fuelled by disappointment after suffering a loss and an injury #rugby, talk about salt to a injury to a whole new level). Anyway decided to go solo after having a fill of drinks sulking ( alcohol acted as a pain killer).
After weaselling myself to westlands, having not been there on a weekend this whole year( pats self on back) its was an experience that out to be written about. Most of the reasons why I haven't been there reanimated themselves within several hours of being there.
gatta love Lego's
First crowded joints& insecurity just doesn't do it for me especially considering my slippery tongue skills with the ladies has drastically decreased to a point am worried, I can't hold a conversation or be witty just to charm the pants of a girl ( I know sounds stupid even writing it down & in my head).more shocking an x girl during the weekend already told me her plans to get married & I would be on the list. - invite only.
imagine more aggressively
I regress, so westie the other bit, met very eye candy friends of mine & after a dose of the very delicious eggs they started a brawl with a dude who was actually fighting back with chics, like seriously as a man even holding an argument with the female gender is just not right, and for my part a losing battle, for the better part of the moment I couldn't really declare who was on the wrong. The chic started ass attacking the guy, like literally reversing & jumping on the guy with her ass( she was a short,short tempered chic, funny site if only I could explain it better).Before I could laugh as am laughing right now she guy instead of being complimented by the ass bump goes on ahead to hit the chic, really,with a bum swollen knee I did a manly duty to try and separate them but the niggah now was in fight mode which made it worse because some other two chics(her friends) stepped in ( if they are reading this its probably funny now) after he took another swing I had to retaliate with my own. Bearing in mind the last time I fought was a very long while back. A night in westie got me throwing punches for chics. The place brings out the fight in people for no particular reason.
You would think that would to it off, the cream Dela creme of it, the chics then turned on each other. Drama galore.So I took my leave, considering I was man solo, javing was the order of day/ morning.
Then getting to my matatu's to home, there were actually mosquito's in them. Like really, i have seen the trending concerns about them all over twitter timeline in Nairobi but very few cases of malaria. Even if guys get malaria they probably shake it off as a cold so that they can work to get added commissions or overtime while in time is used to go out to have fun & back to the same matatu full of mosquitoes that would threat to transmit malaria. #viciuos cycle.
Best part when going out to me though would be the moment when I get home to my bed alone or with an added bonus. When all my friends especially if I had a pod/team of friends, no valuables lost, great time doing a one two step on the dance floor, had a laugh & looked good doing it. That's a great night for me, but as of now westie just doesn't have that appeal to me.
cheers blogsphere, sorry for the long silence.
Find me on Facebook: Sebastian Sebby Wasike or follow me on Twitter: Sebby12th
Have goodu one goodu one goodu one............

1 comment: