Thursday, 23 May 2013

Wallet Woes

woooooees!!!

Its gets to a point where you are on brighterMonday or one of those job sites even before they update their catche of new job entries, then you certainly know something is terribly wrong. Sending more than 15 resumes out in a day and as the time tick & tocks away with the phone always charge so not to miss an interview call, it gets frustrating and dishearting week in week out.
There have been suggestions to get an outlet but my main one was playing my favorite game & with comrades but that was snatched away from me since my body, at least one of the parts- knee gave out. Time out from the game dawns a realization that my comrades lives move on and aren't rooted to a game day in day out.
    I have realized in my merger timeline in this life time, relationships - man woman & may be the rest ( trying to be accommodative to the rest) a true relationship should be both filling & draining to both parties....fill you with abundant joy, love laughter but in turn drain the life out of you with worry & care for your significant other. (This knowledge has been acquired from years of observations of friends and my favorite, movies & series.
Lately my relationship with my wallet has been more on the drain bit, actually truthfully just bordering on E......though whilst driving the other day, I got wise words that the gauge in a car, reading E just means 'enough'. ( by now readers am guessing your catching on this is a lamenting post, maybe few of you can relate but adding to my frustration, most of my friends as I look to my sides are all on employment or seemingly thriving businesses) . This is reminder letter to myself in the future when am able to sing and dance to Drake- started from the bottom,
one of my best scenes in the video but jaguar can relate better
I desperately want to dance (once the knee has fully healed) & relate to the lyrics, all the lyrics not just a part. So future self, Congrats. Also Polish on your writing skills.

I feels so average at this point & time, most things that we've(me & my alter ego even though that a thing that rich people can only afford maybe so might be dumping him soon) most original thoughts that I have had ideas on such that the wallet would do better as a note book to scribble them down owing to the fact that its mostly running on E... ambition but fueled action and harness the averageness cumulatively to my advantage would be key, ( part self on the back if it worked out-this is to my future self).

Maybe my writing will catapult me to a better lifestyle, that would mean the means to an end from the WW would be by the avenue adding one more W to www( worldwideweb.
Since the other thing I might be great at(assuming) would mean to tear a page from the series 'Hung ‘and capitalize on my once athletic prowess rather average, but still better than most playing to my genetics.

Fake-ation vacations at least are in abundance watching movies but without employment, weekends & public holidays are just days to a means to making the wallet fatter, a place I would want no weight no liposuction.( wheezy).

Words and lifestyle that I have recently considered to live, Bruce Lee was ( in many opinions) a genius. He had a true goal and achieved it in his short life. In my lamenting I realize I am trying to finding meaning in my existence and settling for an average person to fill this earth doesn't hold water with me but I would rather be like water, adapt to my surroundings....as Bruce Lee teaches that, " if you try to remember you will lose, empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water, you put water in a cup it becomes the cup, you put water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle, a tea pot it does the same. Water can flow, creep or drip or crash, be water. " Bruce Lee's philosophy.

"All type of knowledge ultimately means self knowledge". A job that I would be proud is to be able to myself, express myself and ultimately self fulfilling & meaningful.
This post is a reminder to my future self just as Bruce made himself a minture tombstone not to lose himself even as time went by reading "In memory of “A Once Fluid Man Crammed and Distorted by The Classical Mess." This was to remind him to go back to fluidity. This post is my tombstone reminder tombstone to remember this times. He had motivational thoughts and wrote them down as- My definite chief Aim......(that even in death he's still teaching just as he was alive).



The man was a visionary,
-I, Bruce Lee, will be the first highest paid Oriental super star in United states.
-in return I will give the most exciting performance and render the best of quality in the capacity of an actor.
-starting 1970 I will achieve world fame and from then onwards till the end of 1980 I will have my possession ten million dollars.
- I will live the way I please and achieve inner harmony and happiness.
All this was not before most of the things went wrong, from a back injury which was diagnosed that he might never walk properly to financial woes but he still didn't lose heart & so I choose to believe hard work & determination will see me through to my future, a prosperous one. In my opinion he achieved most of them and even if his past was challenged by of milestones often he still came out on top and a legend.
Cheers blogsphere.
follow me on Facebook:Sebastian Sebby Wasike
                      Twitter: @

No comments:

Post a Comment