This beautiful Thursday, the sun sneaked out embracing the weekend mood,for that i have a hot guest post from a friend thinking of starting his own blog. If t\you would please cheer him on and postive comment will be greatly appreciated.
"Am writing this on a very early cold morning whilst from sharing a warm embrace. I always play the game close to the breast since its way cheaper being an unemployed graduate. Going on dates and what not, I am not good at picking spots except ones that have alcohol & dancing ( not that I can pull a Michael Jackson or anything but am quite limber - got moves not to brag ).
"Am writing this on a very early cold morning whilst from sharing a warm embrace. I always play the game close to the breast since its way cheaper being an unemployed graduate. Going on dates and what not, I am not good at picking spots except ones that have alcohol & dancing ( not that I can pull a Michael Jackson or anything but am quite limber - got moves not to brag ).
.jpg)
.jpg)
Though away games are uncommon, it sometimes refreshing to be in unfamiliar territory. It really puts your skill to the test, adaptability & familiarisation while working & performing at the usual standard, which in the case if it’s set to high (personal best). If you achieved some pretty impressive results while in your domain, it speaks volumes when you can do it at any surrounding using & adapting to the weather among many other things around you. Especially if it rongai,woi, after the long journey & at the back of your always thinking how the hell you'll Travel back to the civil society were donkeys aren't a common means of transport. Were wild animals would not be a surprise & a curfew might just be instilled for safety of the animals, hehe- see what I did there.
Don't mistake the need for warm embrace to love, if you want
emotions, love betrayal politics watch Game of Thrones, gadmit that series is
seriously messing with the little emotion I just might have, something’s I
don't see coming, out of the obvious. It one of those series am emotionally
invested in I swear...when something happens I actually pause the dawn thing
just to soak in the shock, I guess in emotional relationships one should be
unpredictable, make the relationship more interesting & in relationships,
emotions are also un-bordered & very surprising. “Winter is coming" (appropriate
phrase especially in this weather).
Pardon my digression but the month is has been pretty cold
so a warm embrace is warranted, even taking a hot shower takes a second
thought, that's because if you’re the guy without instant shower, then you have
to heat up the water & that's a long wait. Then when you get to kuchuchuma
kwa karaya (squatting positions-very specific- to the bucket) the action of
pouring water hot water from the bucket to your back will cool it down &
you'll be taking a cold shower in the cold.
If it's taking a shower with
instant heater, the striping down to your birthday suit would still be a great
debate in your head, trust me & at that time maybe you’re late for work or
school. This is when you consider the knowledge you acquired during your
boarding school days & not talking about gradients, how to make soap but it
was mostly by which was how to survive when the school didn't have water or you
had to walk miles just for bathing water, it happened . Your mind then
immediately considers doing a passport- hot water, shower scrub and do the most
important areas, head shoulders (armpits) and the groin areas, its survival
instincts so don't judge me.
Back to my escapades in the land of the unknown. This is no
sci-fi & no, lately I haven't been watching the national geographic much
more attentively than usual.
Though the similarities if you’re making a power point comparison are too close. The risks those NATGEO guys face is just as similar to mine javing from rongai at 6 in the morning with only 10bob extra when I calculate the fare to precision just for a warm embrace (PG 13 language of course hoping by now you've caught on by what I really mean.)
Though the similarities if you’re making a power point comparison are too close. The risks those NATGEO guys face is just as similar to mine javing from rongai at 6 in the morning with only 10bob extra when I calculate the fare to precision just for a warm embrace (PG 13 language of course hoping by now you've caught on by what I really mean.)
Ever had those days when just a 10shilling coin makes a
difference & when doing the math, accounting in your head, a budget if the
tout increases the fare by just that 20shilling , its footsubishi for you.
Getting standard in rongai is not a cup of tea, the thought
scares me, plus I don't think they pick stays, they know their own. I enjoy
walking by the way but sharing a path with a donkey kinda takes the thrill out
of it.. Lately been doing extra in distances in attempts to save and lame
attempt to regain my fitness back to rugby.
Digress much, so budgeting. It happens that just before my
NATGEO escapade the previous night had loaned a friend money via mpesa ( I lie
through my teeth, its end month stupid....why would anyone I know be borrowing
money, I should be the one borrowing considering am not working ). We cleared
that up, had money but didn't have money on mpesa because it's all planned for,
ATM for the life of me couldn't remember the pin ( its because it hasn't been used for a while to say the
truth, wont write which bank because they might just close down that account. Hustlenomics also hasn't been that great.
Despite my financial woes, I take myself to rongai to do the deed budgeting
to chuck later in the evening, cheap trip to town & home. Plans didn't as
well & got guilt tripped to staying a while longer, in this sense a while
means overnight. Not in the plan because playing away games means having a full
proof exit strategy, & being a while, had given one of the best games in
bedminton since I didn’t know how long before I get another in. (Wink)
![]() |
| funny how on pictures it looks so hot but in real life |
Other reason why I like playing close to the breast is
because they get to leave, no sleep over & vice verse. Sleeping over is a
no no. I am the problem, yes I admit.. If you got sinus it’s & cold as it
is, my friend your snore will be like it’s on steroids. So had to think on my
feet, either no sleep for me or my host would have to sleep like sleeping
beauty.
Only remedy for that is if I go at least for the better part
of the night ( fyi ) those rnb songs sijui ( i don’t know )doing you all night
are overrated. Half the night am servicing heavy, pulling every stunt in the
book, if that wasn't my personal best & record am not sure then, might have
been possession ( haunted house style I swear). After wearing myself out after
several rounds next morning made sure to if any snoring occurred & to my
delight, answer was no, so unlike 'Game of Thrones' pertaining to the Stark
family, things actually do work out because that was one hell of a workout.
Though reminiscing if it was worth it, risks of being
stranded in Rongai, away game, unfamiliar territory, new game, limited
resources ( because obviously wasn't fully strapped for the whole occasion) I
got a pretty clear glimpse of what the national geographic channel is all
about....Hahaha.
(by Anonymous)"
(by Anonymous)"
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment