Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Side Squeeze over Main Squeeze

This was written on a deep level. it about my side babe/chic, clande whatever youd like to call her. she usually just receives short bursts of my personality and time.  It about my side babe/chic, clande whatever you'd like to label her. She usually just receives short bursts of my personality from time to time. 
It’s a matter of something I personally own and hatched it metaphorically to where it is right now. I didn't have to fuck didn't have to suck no body. Yep!!! I didn't...okay might have you confused at this particular moment right.
If you’re wondering too much on what am talking about, then let me ease your suspense. It’s my freaking twitter account. It’s a big deal, especially since my account had been suspended for over 2 weeks, long lonely very eventful weeks.
The blog is my story board where I have no limits on words or topic, the blog is my constant babe, she the number one. As for my twitter account, that's the side dish. It feels so good to be able to share some 140 characters ( I cheat on the system with writelonger) on different aspects, thoughts philosophies, accomplishments, instances, dawning’s etc., the list can go on for a while. It feels like a gate way to share stuff & it’s a free & specific to a particular group of friends ( Facebook). A mere addition of a harsh tag, just this # and you’re in a relatable forum of laughter, hurt, darkness (#kenyapower), movement and my favorite is jokes & disses example - harsh tag #thingsshorterthanbeyoncehair Chris browns dancing part in stomp the yard. Doesn't that just put a smile on your face by just the level of dumbness or realization that people or rather someone was that attentive to a stomp the yard movie, he/she actually took time to scrutinize the movie, a dance movie & I can bet they can't burst a move from it even in the shower unless it’s to their death or a pretty fatal injure (see what I did there, no surviving hehehe). Their time would be better spent learning minion language. Hahaha( minion laugh- love those guys).















Lately, since I have been finding myself in traffic, almost every signal day, the deep sadness after my account was suspend was taking a toll on me, I started writing statuses on Facebook, can you imagine that....reading other statuses, it didn't even get me through the cbd traffic, by the time I was on-route home, am half asleep in the bus. Such a waste of my smart, (even though not an impressive phone -ideos) where all my 50+ something blogs have been drafted in their purest raw form. The struggle is real. just today,Kendrick was all over twitter with a harsh eyeopener to hip hop & with my 700 and something friends on Facebook, there was no mention of it (or I might haven't have checked since my account is back which all explain how)
Advice I got for my so called tweeple is to start a new account. ( Retorts loudly in head) start a new account, how now....my hatching from an egg to an avatar would just be for nothing, my 4728 tweets would have not mattered, my 247 followers ( by the way this number is wanting so if you’re reading this blog, am #teamfollowback so appeal to you to help, #sirikali saidia-western kenya accent included ) @sebby12th.

I really put a lot of thought in to that handle fyi, the thought of starting over new was gut wrenching. After all that time & effort & retweets ( it like sucking up to people by seemingly duplicating their tweets which are like their updates but its like under grad & post grad where it's not copying if you include their name in your references or footnote but on twitter you include their name & RT ). It’s a good feeling to be retweeted, at least on twitter your notified.
(Light bulb moment).

 I Know why guys get stress when their chics tell them, " we need a break" that means your being suspended for the relationship in some way right. Instead of moving on, the time, resources spent from the beginning to present just desecrates to get back together, the crap about moving on is cow dung/ bullcrap. So does that mean am in  relationships? Just not with a human being?
I'm in a serious relationship with my Wi-Fi. You could say we have a…connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment