After having to move and get my own space from my month long roommates i am in my 2nd month in & with each day growing fond of my privacy location and independence.
Though the move wasnt an easy breeze, had to sleep in an incomplete house ( under contraction) making sure to secure the space and also my former roomie was in need of his space back considering he had done me a solid by housing me & apprenticing under him.Taught me the ropes in an industry I can confidently say I have acquired some professionalism on top of my degree ( not to brag but googling research material in tertiary education is a skill too).
After being ejaculated ( yes the word is in its rightt context because it felt had been really f@#ked over sideways).
The self contained place that he helped me get so conveniently ( I know right now sounds like I was the problem but this is my blog he can defend himself on his ....oops not ). The house having a room,self contained no kitchen but at least a living room, location very close to the town and more importantly the rave hub of the city and top it all off within a compound and not and island where when I wash my cloths have to watch over them until the dry ( nasty flash back of boarding school NB havent said secondary or primary school.  ( like watching paint drying ,both boringly and painfully. (Not sure theres such a word as boringly).
While under construction had to sleep in the adjusent room without the use of the very important amenitiesof a bathroom. Showering was passport and had to hold everything in until the next day. For half a month. (Hard/soft watery. Everything was plugged in tight.)
It wasnt too bad. Now though been moved to a new branch, different locale and working hours. So on my second shift just noticed I had never woken and stayed in MY house past the break of dawn or before dusk. Am always up and out by 6 something and back home late after 7 ( this was while i was getting a lift to and from work 5 days a week, now its about public transport so times are way earlier and later. Since got a new shift....my morning was free wokeup and saw my house in the light.
Usually on weekends my mum while living with her would pester me about dusting her house occasionally when I was free and while most of my work was looking for movies now I feel compelled to do the same thing with my house because as I write this. MY HOUSE is getting dusty and cobwebs. I have spiders living among my space, my private space. Its warranted that I have vampire habits being home and my house having an existing being only when its dark but those cobwebs are so many I just had to write a post.. yep yep its that bad. Other than that am late for work already too late and doing an evening shift on a rugby day.bummer
Cheers blogsphere. Any tips to rid my house of spider please share.
Experiences with other people in whatever situation. easy to relate to and humor is the in them bad good or eventful as they come. if we meet and interact it is likely you will feature. so have a read and keep reading
Saturday, 22 February 2014
Bachelor's Crib (me) Edition
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment